Do you find yourself struggling to write your first ezine article?
There must be some reason why some people find writing ezine articles so easy to do. If you are new to article writing and submission, you may feel a bit overwhelmed and are searching for directions and an easy way to get started.
Do you cringe at the thought of writing your first article?
If you take it just one step at a time, it gets easier each time you sit down to write your next article. But what if you really hate to write and you don’t know what to say so you keep putting it off even knowing that it is the absolute best way to get free traffic to your blog or website? You may find yourself flooded with ideas once you get started. That is the key… Getting Started!
So What Exactly is an Ezine Article?
It is an article that is published through an electronic magazine and delivered through the ezine’s website or via email. Ezine articles are a great way of getting traffic without spending a dime. The possibilities of writing articles are endless. There are a ton of benefits to writing articles. Writing ezine articles is a great way to brand yourself and get your name out there on the internet which in turn will help you market your niche, whatever it may be. You could have a product or a service that you could market. There are people out there that are searching everyday and they might just want what you have to offer. Article writing is the best way of advertising, they establish you as an expert in your field of interest and could and will be picked up and used on other websites which gives you even more exposure to even more traffic.
How to Get Started Writing Your First Ezine Article.
1. Decide on your topic. Think about the niche or market that you are familiar with. There are tons of information on the internet to research.
2. Choose a Title. Be specific on what you want to write about.
3. Create an Outline for your Article. Just write down ideas for now. Write about things you want to share.
4. Write Your Introduction. Make your article about “them”. Something they are searching for and can relate to.
5. Your Article Body. Convert your outline into your article. It can be made up of several paragraphs.Offer simple solutions to accomplish a desired result. Review other articles in your field of interest for ideas.
6. Write Your Closing and Resource Box. Bring up your main points from the article and followup with any questions that you think your reader may have. The Resource Box is where you give more information about yourself to your readers and then you will tell them what to do next. You want your readers excited to hear more about what you are writing about.
7. More on the Resource Box. Your content is to provide useful information for your readers.This is where you present your offer. Lead you readers to make a decision to make a positive change in their life. You want them to take action. That is exactly what your resource box will do for you. It must be a continuation of the article itself.
In closing, an ezine is an excellent way to advertise. It costs nothing but a little time and effort on your part. If you are willing to put forth the effort, it can reward you beyond your wildest dreams!